Many people want to live in their own house rather than renting a house. If you’ve recently moved to the Texas City and are finding a place to live, then rent to own homes are here to help you. From this program, you can live in your own home instead of spending money on a rented house. With this company, you can choose the house as per your requirements. This company realtor, Ray McCurty, will guide you in finding the perfect home for you. Once you have found your dream house at San Antonio, the company purchases it on your behalf, and you have to pay the full amount in installments within 3 years.
How rent to own homes works:
- Step 1: If you want to buy a home, then first meet the realtor of Berkshire Hathaway, Mr. Ray McCurty. He will tell you the best waytobuy the home and also diagnose whetherthis program is suitable for you or not.
- Step 2: Next,you have to find a house at San Antonio to buy. For the entireprocess, Ray McCurty will help you; in searching for the qualified house and to purchase it for you.
- Step 3: Once you’vedecided on the home you want to live, the partners of this company will buy the home on your behalf. Moreover, you can live in the house without any trouble.
- Step 4: After that, your application needs to be approved so you can stay in the home, and you have to sign an agreement of one-year commitment that says you will buy the house in the future.
- Step 5: You can buy the house at any time during your stay at home. If your household does not choose to renew the lease, they don’t charge any penalty.
Some of the requirements you have to follow if you’re buying a home with the help of rent to own homes are given below:
- Down payment: The down payment you make before buying the home will give surety to rent to own homes that you want to buy the house in the future.
- Purchase price:The price of the house you want to buy is set according to the current market rate and not according to the future market rates of thehouse.
- Legal title: The title of the house is only transferred into the name of the renter if he/she pay the full amount in the fixed period as mentioned in the agreement.
For more information on the above, you can always check out their website.